Archive for June 2012
Prescriptions for Health, June 25, 2012:
· Vitamin D with Calcium Reduces Mortality in Elderly
· Infection Can Lead to Cancer
· Fruit that Protects Against Obesity Related Diabetes
· The Importance of Microbes in Regulating Inflammation,
Reducing Pain and much more.
Vicki’s 20:20 Tips J:
· Cell Phone…LOL
· The Seed (Food for Thought)
· Lucy (NJ): Tick bite (Essential oils of Idaho Pansy and Purification from Young Living seem to be good at deterring ticks) etc.
· Ed (L.A.): Wife URI x 2 mos and what to do about side effects from steroids
· Richard: Probiotics if had an appendectomy
· Lee (NYC): Glaucoma supplements in addition to prescription eye drops
Prescriptions for Health, 6/18/12
· FDA Considering Prescription Drugs Without a Prescription
· Epigenetics of Breast Cancer: What Increases the Risk?
· Statins Cause Fatigue and More….
· Gut Microflora Trigger Autoimmunity
Vicki’s 20:20 Health Tips
· Confucious Didn’t Say….LOL
· How to Keep Your Mind Sharp
· John (New Jersey): Achilles vertical tear and recommendations for healing
· Sandy (Atlanta): Alternatives to bisphosphonates like Fosamax for osteoporosis
· Is Sugar a Poison?
· Do Fungi Cause Digestive Disorders?
· The Omentum is an Organ
Vicki’s 20:20 Health Tips:
· “Wife from Hell” LOL
· Real signs and labels and “The Shredder” LOL
· George (Long Is.) – Managing Cholesterol Naturally
· John (Long Beach, CA) – Cholesterol Ratio
· Ray (Yonkers): Knee Pain from Old Injury
Prescriptions for Health 6/4/12
· Vitamin C Preserves Fetal Lungs in Smoking Pregnant Mothers
· Chinese Tongue Analysis as an App. On your Smart Phone?
· Moth Ball Chemical Damages Chromosomes, esp. in Kids
· Probiotics vs. Antibiotics for Recurrent UTI in elderly women.
· Healthy Alternatives to Naphthalene Moth Balls
· Raisins are a Healthy Snack that Control Hunger and Promote Satiety (study on kids)
· Allan (Brooklyn): DMSO
· Tony (Queens): Prostate Hypertrophy and Urinary Tract Infection