Archive for April 2014
- Regrets for the dying that are lessons for the living
- What to do and say to a friend who is seriously ill
- Is the Gulf War Syndrome a real disease or is it just in veterans’ heads?
- Can erectile dysfunction be treated without medication?
- What is the relationship between vitamin levels and heart disease?
Vicki’s 20-20 tips are:
- Things to stop doing to yourself
- Love-making tips for seniors
- Propaganda about saturated fat causing heart disease is shown to be untrue!
- Is there more harm than good from mammograms in women over the age of 70?
- Can fever-reducing medications such as aspirin, NSAIDs, and Tylenol increase mortality fro the flu?
- What is the role of exercise if you have cancer?
- Do you need a brain scan or MRI if you have recurring severe headaches?
Vicki’s 20-20 tips:
- How can beer reduce your risk of getting cancer?
- Top foods and herbs for healing cancer