Archive for May 2013
- How healthcare died and became a business
- Are SSRI antidepressants safe after surgery?
- Can naturopaths reduce cardiovascular risk factors in patients seeing cardiologists?
- Do drug companies give kickbacks to doctors and pharmacists for prescribing their drugs?
- Can just one session of the relaxation response change DNA expression?
Vicki's 20-20 tips:
- Why is vitamin "F" important
- How toxic is your lipstick
- What is l-carnitine and why is it important in heart disease?
- What kinds of stresses increase the risk for a heart attack?
- Why reducing complications may costs hospitals money
- Why don't doctors care much about medical costs?
- How do doctors learn about new drugs?
Vicki's 20-20 tips include:
- The key to preventing moldy berries
- Psychiatrists vs bartenders