Archive for November 2012
Prescriptions for Health: 11/26/12
· Benefits of Music for Surgical Patients
· Music to your Ears for Insomnia
· Popular Sleeping Pill Increases falls in hospital 4x’s
· Personality Types that Respond well to Placebo and those that Don’t
· Reignited Controversy over Mammograms
Vicki’s 20:20 Health Tips:
1. November’s Maxine
2. The Door
- The values and dangers of electronic medical records
- Does meditation change brain responses?
- Is meditation a worthwhile treatment for heart disease?
- Is automatic writing a fake?
- Can you hear the soundtrack of the human brain?
Vicki's 20-20 tips
- A story about curtain rods
- The law of the garbage truck