Archive for October 2012
- Should standard medical guidelines be questioned?
- Are chemotherapy benefits over-estimated by both patients and doctors?
- Can epidural steroid injections for back pain cause fractures?
- Do happy seniors live longer than unhappy seniors?
- Does hypnosis work for hot flashes?
Vicki's 20-20 tips:
- Antiaging tips
- Advice on how to avoid the flu
Prescriptions for Health Show 10/22/12:
- Is practicing nutrition without being a licensed dietician a crime?
- A new risk factor for type 2 diabetes
- What effect does vitamin K have on type 2 diabetes?
- What effect does exercise have on immunity against cancer?
- Spicing up your life with curcumin
Vicki's 20-20 health tips are:
- Fight like a girl
- The intoxicating solution
Caller: Bill (GA): vaccinations
Prescriptions for Health, 10.15.12
· Is Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS) a Benign Lesion?
· Why are Strokes Now Affecting Younger People?
· Are Health Care Providers Trained to Deal with the Sexual Needs of their Patients?
· New Information on How Superbugs Spread
· What Mineral is Deficient in Vegetarians and the Elderly?
Vicki’s 20:20 Health Tips:
· Why Freeze a Whole Lemon?
· A Mature Lady Driver (LOL)
- Can you kiss cancer away?
- What can be done for ringing in the ears?
- Why are Americans not filling their prescriptions or getting recommended tests?
- Does taking a nap make you lazy?
- New research to curb C. diff
Vicki's 20-20 tips
- Healthy foods for lowering stress
- Foods to avoid when you're sick
- Ron from Yonkers wanted to know which photon stimulator to purchase
Prescriptions for Health, 10/1/12:
· What are we Eating that is the Same as Alcohol without the Buzz?
· Can you treat depression with NSAID’s?
· A Delicious Solution to Lower the Risk of Gout.
· Should Doctors follow science or their Gut Feelings?
· A Natural Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease.
Nurse Vicki’s 20:20 Health Tips:
· How Great is Mother Nature?
· It May Be Better to Shop Alone (LOL: Laughter is the best medicine J)