Archive for December 2011
- UK study shows mammograms cold be dong more harm than good!
- PSA tests for prostate cancer vs. 3D/4D echo sonograms and MRI with spectroscopy
- Breath tests for detecting lung cancer as with sniffer dogs is 80-90% accurate
- The American Cancer Society is backing down on some cancer screening tests
- Drug treatments for Alzheimers disease are lacking. Is there effective treatment for it?
- John (Oregon) Wife's breast cancer returned and metastasized after 11 years. Discussed zometa and alternatives.
- Mary (Atlanta, GA) - Uterine cancer one year ago and now cancer free. Vegetarian, and other healthy life style measures to prevent recurance, etc.
- Words of Wisdom
- Infant Discovered in Barn.
What's more important, fitness or body weight?
Should medical wrongdoing be a criminal act?
Main stream medicine is finally looking to alternatives for peripheral neuropathy!
Photon stimulator explanation and it's benefits
Omega 3 Fish reduces heart attacks and strokes in young women.
How long does a C. Difficile acquired hospital infection, lengthen your hospital stay?
Callers: George (Long Island) re. his peripheral neuropathy
Mike (Michigan) re. the effects of smart meters (can post on meter that you don't want it)
Tips: #1 Hypnotist at local senior center (LOL)
#2 Donald Trump on "Dumbo" Health Care
- Low HDL cholesterol does not cause heart attacks
- It is unusual for doctors and nurses to wash their hands in patient's rooms!
- Canadians recommend fewer mammograms, no self breast exams, and no clinical breast exams
- Food in childrens' hospitals is unhealthy
- Adverse drug reactions in seniors leads to 100,000 emergency room visits per year
- One in ten stent patients is readmitted within 10 days with serious outcomes
- Is your hip implant poisoning you?
- Replacement for low vitamin D prevents heart attacks
Vicki's Health Tips:
- Does every body need milk?
- LOL: High tech in a sauna