Archive for November 2011
- Garlic oil is protective to the heart and more....
- How too much iron can accelerate the aging process
- Colonoscopy screening is questioned by the National Cancer Institute.
- More news on probiotics. Can they protect us from radiation damage? How do we choose a probiotic?
- Do the majority of Americans want to repeal our Health Care Reform?
- Tom from Illinois on prostate cancer
- Neil from N.C. on Vitamin D3
- Laughter is the best medicine x2.
- How to maintain a healthy level of insanity
- The computer industry compared to the car industry
- MD's over-prescribe tests if they make a profit from them.
- Could probiotics prevent deaths from swine flu as an alternative to the flu shot?
- Are we getting sick from our disinfected water by-products?
- The U.S. still lags in health quality improvements.
- A government backed expert panel joins in the fight against skin cancer by pushing for a ban on tanning booths.
Caller #1: Harvey (SF) - The importance of alkalinity in our diet. Caller puts spirulina in his water (no taste). #2: Giselle (NY) - Probiotic in a nasal spray not available yet. Asked for water filter recommendation. email@example.com
Health Tips: #1 -Law suit for "fruit" snacks without the fruit. Shame shame on General Mills #2 -Living your life backwards?!
- Occupy Wall Street needs revolution and evolution.
- Is getting drugs to market faster better or worse?
- Can you acquire a resistant microbe in your hospital room left from a previous patient?
- If you are taking this drug, don't take Aspirin.
- Does person centered care reduce the length of hospitalizations?
- How can we change our genetic predispositon to obesity?
- An ounce of raw nuts can affect our feel good, serotonin levels, in the gut and help with metabolic syndrome.
Vicki's 20:20 Health Tips:
- "Ticked Off" about Social Security and Medicare from Montana.
- Senior citizens and their ailments along with one "blessing"!?